here is a new update on the depth of field shader.
• again totally redone the depth of field calculation with 2 possible options:
- Physically accurate DoF simulation calculated from "focalDepth" ,"focalLength", "f-stop" and "CoC" parameters.
- Manual - artist controlled DoF simulation calculated only from "focalDepth" and individual controls for near and far blur planes.
• added "circe of confusion" (CoC) parameter in mm to accurately simulate DoF with different camera sensor or film sizes.
• optical lens vignetting factor based on f-stop value and user defined properties.
• cleaned up the code
• some optimization
Shader is HERE
Blend is HERE
Mouse+WASD - look/movement
LMB - drag the focal point object
1 - enables DoF rendering
spacebar - toggles debug view
Up/Down arrowkeys - zoom in/out (changes focal length)
Left/Right arrowkeys - changes f-stop value